Friday, February 3, 2017

Katie's Cold Update:  1 day is good and 2 days are bad.  I'm sick 
of being sick so I finally sent my doctor an e-mail asking for
a z-pack so we will see how I feel in the morning.
 Chris in Outreach will be getting
these scrappy tops to pass on for others to finish.
 This fall theme top was a pre-cut kit I picked up at the last guild
meeting.  Being sick I wanted something simple to
do and this fit the bill.  It also inspired me to pull my 
box of 6-1/2" squares to make some other cute quilt tops.
 Scrappy Doggie Quilt
Must Love Purple
I think all in all I have 8 tops with binding to give to Chris
next time I see her.  As for me ... we'll see how I feel in
the morning.  There is nothing on the calendar all weekend
so I'll probably just rest and sew.

3 comments:

  1. I hope you feel better. I had a terrible sinus infection, and the Z pack didn't work. I went to my ENT and he prescribed Amoxicillin and it worked! I was sick for almost five weeks. :(

    I hope you can get it nipped in the bud soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get better soon Katie. Get those two little Westies busy loving on you. I know that always helps me.

    ReplyDelete