Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Drum Roll Please ... The Count is In!

 Now that I'm finally finished pressing, cutting, counting,
organizing and tying with ribbon bows ... I can say this was
a major amount of work [of which] I lost count of
all the hours I spend with my fabric.
 In an attempt to make this as organized as humanly possible
for the person in charge of fabric for the quilt show boutique
I decided plastic bins would be the best option.
 Marked on the outside with a card I also placed another
on the inside of the bin stating the size, how many pieces are
in each bundle, the bundle count, and total pieces ... and
this my friends was the easy part of this project.
... DRUM ROLL PLEASE ...
I think this is a pretty impressive amount of fabric if I do
say so myself.  Now going forward if this packaging of fabric 
goes well at this show then I'll pre-bundle fabric thought out
the next two years.   Since this show takes a large
amount of time and volunteers to organize the guild
schedules a show every two years.   
Organizing Myself
A little pre-spring fabric organization in my sewing room.
  
Well, it's time to load up the car with all the bins plus the 11 
quilts tops going to Outreach for our meeting tomorrow morning. 

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that's a lot of fabric squares

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in awe of your organization! Well done, know the sale will be a success because of all your hard work.
    Have a great evening.
    Hugs, Noreen

    ReplyDelete