I didn't realize how many blocks I've been
hoarding tossing into
my plastic boxes over the past few years.
It took me all weekend to organize the blocks into
sets of 50. Since this is the first time I'm donating
fabric to the quilt show boutique I hope I made
the right decision on the amount of square per package.
Derby always with me.
Also accomplished this weekend ... Derby got a bath,
a few loads of laundry made it into the washer and dryer,
and since I'm done with fabric sorting I vacuum up all the tiny
strings that were all over the carpet.
The final stacks getting the final inspection.
I'm short one plastic box to put the last bundles in.
Stay tuned for the final bundle/fabric count on Monday.
Sending best wishes to all for a great week ahead.