Thursday, March 9, 2017

Quilt Kits

 Every day my e-mail box receives tempting fabric offers [some
better than others].  I feel obligated to take a few minutes
while drinking my morning coffee to scan the sales and check out
the prices ... then they head to the delete mail folder.  
 In the last Quilt Kit Shop e-mail the owners noted this was probably
a going out-of-business sale and when supplies ran out that's it.
I always felt their prices were higher than I was willing to 
pay and maybe others felt the same way.  I'm very price conscious when it
comes to paying full price for fabric.   I don't need to work with
'just released' fabric lines so my on-line shopping are the sale sections
of websites.  $5 and less a yard is as high as I will go.
 This is one kit I kept my eye on and when I saw the
reduced price I knew it was time to place an order.
Hopefully, I'll feel like starting one of these kits this weekend
 after the dreaded Friday dental surgery appointment.

 Thanks for popping by and wishes for a nice day.

1 comment:

  1. The very least you can do is look when you get those emails. All the saled ar so tempying.

    ReplyDelete