Thursday, May 11, 2017

Just Checking In

 Just wanted to check in and do a quick blog update.
We had a great Derby Day Swine & Wine dinner party.
Julep and Derby picked up fleas [probably] on our walk in
St. Michaels.  This is the first time in 9 years of having
these two that this has happened.  I've been vacuuming and
washing the sheets covering the furniture once a day.
If that wasn't bad enough I got some type of stomach bug.
I am happy to report that I'm pretty much over that bug as
well as the flea bugs are becoming fewer and fewer.

Hopefully, I'll get back up to my sewing room [minus the
westies since they are on room restriction] tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear about the fleas and the bug you had. Hope you feel better and the westies are flea free soon.

    ReplyDelete