Friday, August 25, 2017

A Day For Deliveries

 Our morning started off nice and quiet until the door
bell started to ring.  The westie went into high alert mode.
 Delivery #1
Three boxes stuffed full of fabric from a dear Facebook friend
arrived first thing via the US mail service.
Lee decided to clean out her stash of dog themed fabric and
asked if I would like it.  Of course I said a big YES!
 Derby inspection of the boxes.

 Inspecting the fabric.
Derby would still be sniffing the fabric if I let him.
This boy lives to sniff.
 Sharing a few of my favorites out of the stacks of fabric.
I can't wait to make this doll with her little stuffed
dog.  I just need to buy more bags of fiber-fill.
 I love this one as well!
 This is the dog that goes with the little girl [above].
 Another lovely!
 I've sorted through all the fabric and decided I need to go
and buy another set of metal shelving for my sewing room.
~ A BIG THANK YOU to LEE ~
You've made my day for sure!
 Delivery #2
Fed-X dropped off the roll of batting I ordered
from Jo-Ann's on-line.
 Delivery #3
So ... we've been looking for furniture for the front room
basically since we moved into this house.  Wilson said
he wanted a Lazy-Boy to watch TV ... so after our second
trip to the L-B in Annapolis we agreed upon the chair
plus the L-B recliner.  That will be deliver in about a
month since we wanted both to have matching fabric.
Now I can look for curtains that match.
 This is the place the delivery guys left the chair so we
will move it later today.  We all know what's going to happen
when the recliner comes ... Wilson will be in the recliner,
Julep will be in the chair, Derby will be on the ottoman and
Katie will be sitting on the floor.  Sad but true.
 Delivery #4
Replacement plants.
UPS dropped off 4 boxes as well.  Replacement plants for ones
that didn't do well in our back gardens. 
We think what happened with the Vanilla Strawberry
hydrangea is that Wilson sprayed on a little to much
deer and rabbit repellent ... so instead of waiting to see
how they would survive the winter we ordered new plants.
Waiting to see who comes by next.  I hate to tell them but that's
it for today's deliveries.  
Have a great weekend ahead.  

1 comment:

  1. Wow, it was like Christmas at your house with all those deliveries. I think you need to go order one more chair so you don't have to sit on the floor...lol

    ReplyDelete