Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Four In A Row + 3 Others!

4 In A Row 
Normally I don't cut, lay-out, and make 4 quilts at one time
but I decided to go for it using this simple pattern.  
 I'm feeling these need to be a little wider so I'm looking at
adding a simple 2" border around the right and left sides.  The
tiny spider print over there on the left just might work nicely.
2 Others
So far I have 6 Halloween quilts in the works.  There are 2 of
exactly the same fabric/lay-out as you see above.
Plus 1 Other
 I waited until sorta the last minute to make a small baby
quilt for my hair dressers assistant MarBella.  This is her 
first baby which is due any minute now.  She's having a boy.
 I really didn't want this baby fabric sitting around in my sewing
room so I used the leftovers to make the back. 
 Two burp cloths plus one little taggie.
I put in two little dogs for the baby's room as well.  
Over the next few days I want to finish up all the Halloween quilts
then go back to Christmas quilts.

2 comments: