Sunday, September 10, 2017

From My Sewing Room: What's Done


 These two were the first finished and are exactly the same in
fabric and layout.  I gave them to our neighbor last night
for their grand kids.



 All Halloween quilts have homes.  As of now [I'm sad to
report] that my storage box of Halloween fabric is empty.





 This was made using a jelly roll [which are pre-cut 2-1/2"
strips of fabric] from the 'Scandi' line by Andover Fabrics.  

I'm keeping this for the den TV room.  We're still waiting
for the Lazy Boy recline to be delivered.  
 Next Project:  The Unicorn Fabric
I'm going to use the same layout as the Halloween quilts
simply because it's easy and I like it.  Still toying around
with the layout and hopefully I'll have some time today
to work in my sewing room.

3 comments:

  1. No tricks there, those Halloween quilts are a real treat. Love the grey and red one

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your quilts are so cute. You are so productive-I stand in awe.
    Have a great afternoon.
    Hugs,
    Noreen

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're productive because you have such great help in your sewing room! ;P

    ReplyDelete