Sunday, November 5, 2017

Lil' Red Riding Hood & Just Another Walk In the Woods

 While the westies were doing what westies do I was busy
making Lil' Red Riding Hood and the cute couple from 
Just Another Walk in the Woods.  These are from the panels I
gave you a glimpse of a few posts back.  I found them
at Log Cabin Quilts in Lancaster, PA and now wish I would
have purchased the other 2 panels they had as well.
 Nap time after a walk around the 'hood late this afternoon.
 Julep arranges the pillows just right for her little head.


The girl and boy from Just Another Walk in the Woods and
Lil' Red Riding Hood.  The collection  also includes
pillows, woodland creatures & quilts.  
There were only 2 quilts on the panel so I used the back of one
quilt to made an extra so each doll had one.
 I did a little embellishing on everything except the quilts.
Lil' Red Riding Hood even has a removable cape.
These are really so stinking cute I can't stand it.
While the kid in me would love to keep them I can't 
keep everything so ... these are slated for two sweet little girls
as a Xmas gift from me.  

2 comments:

  1. These are all so adorable. Some little girl is going to be very happy with these

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are stinkin' cute! Look at that Julep. She is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete