Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Two Finished & Two Started

 It was a pretty nasty weather day today so we stayed inside
and watched the rain.  I managed to finish ... decorating the
2 pencil pine Xmas trees ... decorate the fireplace mantel ...
started cleaning all those silver bells ... and decorated the
 accent table in the eating area.
 The bird quilt is finally done!  I'm so happy with this
I might have to keep it.

 The feather fabric I used for the back was in my stash.
 A Walk in the Glenn quilt is also done.

 The back of The Walk in the Glenn quilt.
This is the start of a birthday gift for Casey [grand daughter
#2 in California].  I need to get moving on this because
her b'day is next Friday!  
Another group of fabric has found it's way out of my
stash and onto my cutting table.  I'll start on this once
I get Casey's quilt out of the way.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Katie, Love seeing your projects. I realized the other day why I love the bird fabric so much-I have some and made presents with it two years ago.
    I do love your reds and the finished top. I spent the snowy day inside piecing too...almost done, it's on my blog today. Finished some harvest place mats as well and once I get the binding on they will be used for two weeks. Better late than never. I can't believe you are already getting ready for Christmas, or is it Thanksgiving?
    It will be cold here today, but no snow-yay!
    Have a great sewing day!
    Noreen

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all great but that bird quilt is awesome. I love the cardinals in some of the blocks

    ReplyDelete