Thursday, December 28, 2017

Getting Ready for our Eve-Eve Party [cont.]

 Sharing another favorite old photo of Derby as we
countdown the hours to our New Year's Eve-Eve party.
 I just received a few photo's from our neighbor [Sarah]
of her grand daughters and the little dolls I made just
for them. These are the dolls I cut out and made
from printed panels I found in Lancaster.
 Sweetness
 The dolls were a big hit as you can see.  By the way these are
 the little girls who would won't go to bed without one, two or
even three of the quilts I made them over the past year.
 The westies went to the groomer this morning for a 
bath and slight trim-up so while they were away I
set-up the drink table for the Eve-Eve party.
 I had the groomer bring Derby's face fur in a little closer
which is much better.  Now he looks more like a boy.
 Looking at Julep.
For the Eve-Eve party 
The dining room table will be set with a ham, tenderloin, stuffed
shells, corn pudding, buns, chips, and cookies plus a few other things.
 We will have various cheese and crackers, Wilson will whip up an
antipasto platter and from some neighbors ... hot crab dip,
hot artichoke dip and stuffed mushroom caps.  Yummy!
Guest Boxes for a Sweet 2-0-1-8
Some simple chocolates for guests to take home as a treat.

1 comment:

  1. Those two little cuties look like they are enjoying the dolls. Everything looks great for your party and I'm kind of hungry after hearing all that food you'll be serving.

    ReplyDelete