Monday, December 18, 2017

Quilt & 2 Mini-Stuffed Terriers

 Julep from a few years ago ... sharing another favorite.
Part #1 of my mission is now accomplished - that is working
with this collection of fabric.  The quilt is done and all the
photo's have been sent to Vanessa to post as she sees fit on her blog.
 A small stack of fabric is all I have leftover.  These will go into
boxes by size for either a future project or for the guild quilt
show in 2019 ... which will be here before you know it.
 Still love making these little mini-terriers.
 Using Wilson's Lazy Boy to display the quilt.


Part #2 will be using the batik jelly roll that was sent.
I know the pattern I want to use which is easy but not
as fast as I would like.  Part #3 is the fall fabric.
Still going through patterns to see what works.
 I'm just about ready to put away the holiday fabric 
and pull out Valentine's day.

2 comments:

  1. Aww look how sweet Julep is. That quilt is so pretty and your little terrier are adorable

    ReplyDelete
  2. That photo of Julep has made my day.....I'm keeping the Westies inside because they dug-up their play yard yesterday! They're white again for the moment....

    ReplyDelete