Sunday, December 17, 2017

Table Runner & Table Topper


 I accomplished my 'to do' list yesterday and then some so
that makes me a happy camper.  This frees me up to play in
my sewing room today.  The first thing I will tackle
is finishing the quilt that belongs with this collection.
I would like to get all the photo's off to Vanessa by
Monday morning.

 Bottle Brush Trees
 I'll be checking the after Xmas sales for more! 
 I added the festive ribbon around the border to jazz this up a
little more.  The cool thing is I picked up the ribbon on 
the free table at the guild meeting. 
 The Panel 
I decided to make this into a table topper for the main reason
 I didn't have enough fabric [from this collection] to do anything else.
Since all my photo's will be posted on the reps website 
I just couldn't add any other fabric to it.  
 The ribbon at the top of the poinsettia tree reads
"Blank Quilting" and is laying there for the photo.  
It will be changed after my pictures are approved.
 I glued red and green crystals to the flower centers and 
added flat-backed pearls to the holly berries and urn.
 This really looks gorgeous on my dining room table.
I'm slowly getting ready for our New Year's Eve-Eve party.

I cut out and placed the oval that reads "Blank Quilting" 
on the lower part of the urn for this photo.
...
So now I'm off to my sewing room to get the quilt finished.
Have a great Sunday & Happy Holidays.

1 comment:

  1. love them both.
    I only keep my village out for the holidays. It gets packed up with all the other Christmas decorations

    ReplyDelete