Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Want to Sew?

 Before we get to 'want to sew?' I just had to re-post this
photo of Julep and Derby.  Another favorite of mine.
 Now on to ... Want to Sew?
Last week I received an e-mail from Vanessa who is the
Digital Marketing Director for ...
AE Nathan
The Blank Quilting Corp.
Henry Glass Fabrics & Co. 
Studioe Fabrics
asking me if she had fabric shipped to me would I be willing
 to create whatever my heart desires and then send her
photo's of my completed projects for the blog.
You know what my answer was to Vanessa
... a big Y-E-S!
 This collection is called
Holiday Trimming
by
Blank Quilting Corporation
 I love the vintage look and colors in this collection.

 While there is not a lot of yardage of any one piece in 
this collection {plus} I don't have a lot of time to get 
something made ... all this has it's challenges. 

This is a quick and easy layout I started tonight.
I hope to have this sewn together by the end of the day
on Wednesday then I can move on to phase #2
with the rest of this collection.

Couldn't help but drape some fabric over Derby and
for some reason he looks like the pope to me.
The two other collections that came in the package are a fall
theme set and a jelly roll of batiks. 

1 comment:

  1. I can't imagine you ever giving any other answer than yes. Whatever you make will be fabulous. Love the picture of Julep and Derby and I'm laughing over Pope Derby...lol

    ReplyDelete