Saturday, December 16, 2017

It's Been A Busy Week

 I've been super-busy all week knocking things off my
'to do' list like ... a little Xmas shopping, baking cookies, 
running to doctors appointments and trying to figure out 
what to make with my free fabric from Blank Quilting.  
I'm glad today is Saturday but there is no time to rest
just yet [unlike the westies].  On my schedule ...  finish up sewing
using the free fabric plus take photo's to send to Vanessa and
to post on the blog ... I have time scheduled in the kitchen to
bake Spritz cookies for my sister and mom to take in on
Xmas eve ... plus the normal Saturday cleaning of the house.
It will be non-stop all day and into the night hours but
I will get everything on my list done!
I spotted an article in the Washington Post on the 
Color of the Year for Pantone ... while I can't say this is
a color I would wear or even sew with Pantone didn't
 contact me for my input.

3 comments:

  1. I wish I could say the same about getting everything on the list done. I did manage some of it but I'm sure you're doing much better with your list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Katie, I've got all my shopping done and a wall hanging quilted, so feel in pretty good shape. Have to wrap presents yet, but that will be easy.
    Have a wonderful weekend. Love your background.
    Hugs, Noreen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was disappointed in the Pantone Color of the Year 2018, too. Oh, to have the schedule of a Westie! Although our two get exhausted on chore days because they follow me from room to room and fight the central vac and don't take naps. It wears them out!

    ReplyDelete