Thursday, January 4, 2018

Cleaning Up 2017 Projects

 A peek out of my sewing room window this afternoon.
With snow and gusty winds it made for a nice day
of cleaning up projects left over from 2017.
 Yet another quilt I need to hang on to {at least for
a short period of time} until I find the perfect
person who should receive this.


 The back fabric is a nice holly print.
 This is a new pattern I pulled from one of the fabric sites
I follow.  It's a jelly roll friendly pattern which I like. 
 This is the last of my 2017 projects that needs completion.
 Derby
Wouldn't this make a cute little coat for Derby?
 Money Business Quilt
I think this will go to someone who loves
bright colors and has a sun porch.

 The back of the Monkey Business quilt.
Thanks for stopping in.

2 comments:

  1. Both quilts are great but that first one is downright gorgeous. Love the new pattern on those blocks and yes, that would make an adorable coat for Derby. He would be the best dressed dog in the neighborhood

    ReplyDelete
  2. With snow like that little Derby needs a coat! Happy New Year, Katie!

    ReplyDelete