Thursday, March 22, 2018

A Little Sewing & A Lot Of Snow

 The 15 pillowcases are going to Outreach to distribute as
needed.  I decided to clean out some of my yardage so 
pillowcases were the perfect thing to make.
 A neighbor asked me to make a baby quilt as a gift so I
started to pull out fabric.  Julep thought it was for her.
 Derby thought this stack was for him.
 With 3 beds in my sewing room, two chairs and a entire 
open floor to lay on Julep picks my working area.
 Baby burp cloths going to Outreach.  I decided to clean out
some of my flannel scraps.
 The beginning of the snow storm - a look out my
sewing room window.
 Three burp cloths went with the baby quilt.


 I had this cut out for about a month so I just wanted to
get it done.  Slated for Outreach to finish.
 More bunnies!
 One went with the baby quilt.


 This is the quilt I made for our neighbor to give as a gift.
I really love this - perfect for a baby girl.


This is the newest pattern I'm working on.  I saw the layout
on Pinterest but didn't have instructions so I figured it
out on my own.  

3 comments:

  1. You're working full steam ahead in your sewing room. I like the baby quilt. That along with the burp clothes and bunny will make a great gift

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Friday Katie, I really think I need you as a neighbor-you would certainly motivate me to get more sewing done! Love all the items for the Outreach-well done. Love that the pups love laying on your quilts. I don't know about you, but I am ready for the snow to stay away and spring to settle in. Today we had a bit of rain and more snow it forecast for next week~so I'll be ready for our vacation to Kauai on Thursday.
    Hugs,
    Noreen

    ReplyDelete