Monday, April 30, 2018

Outer Banks: Sunday

Entrance to the Chesapeake Bay Bridge Tunnel
We had a smooth drive down to the Outer Banks and made
it in just about 5 hours with 1 piddle stop. 
We have a list of favorite restaurants we like to
visit while here so last night we went to the
Ocean Boulevard Bistro for dinner.  
The photo's are taken with my cell phone
because I forgot to bring my camera to dinner.
My appetizer ... house made mozzarella coated
in panko and lightly fried on a layer of marinara
sprinkled with chipped country ham.  Excellent!
We did see the pink moon rise last night while we
were eating dinner and it was spectacular.
Julep took herself to bed and was out for the count.
Derby fell asleep on the floor in the living room.
It was a long day of driving which Wilson did all
of it due to my heel issue.   Getting old is a
real bummer! 

1 comment:

  1. Little Julep is worn out! Getting old isn't for sissies. I hope your heel is better!!!

    ReplyDelete