Tuesday, May 29, 2018

This ... and ... That

 I finished sewing the top and made the binding but as
usual Julep stopped my progress.

 I made the rocket ship ice cream cone pillow for my
neighbor's nephew and had enough left over to
throw together this little outer space quilt.


 Using up some of my scraps I made 5 baby burp cloths
for a FB friend who is having a girl.
 With the burp cloths I added a little stuffed dog.
 This is going with the other ice cream cone
pillow.  He has a little sister who is 3.  As we all
know when dealing with kids you can't give something
to one without giving something to the other.
Allan Brother's Prime Rib Roast is
Wednesday nights dinner.

1 comment:

  1. What a cute quilt to go with the ice cream cone pillow.
    So what time is dinner? If I leave right now I think I could be there on time....lol

    ReplyDelete