Friday, June 1, 2018

 Derby ... so comfy on the back of the sofa.
 We had a great diner party on Wednesday night and
of course I got so busy getting things ready I forgot
to take photo's of the rest of the food.
 I set a simple yet nice table.
Future quilting projects.  
All this fabric was sitting in a nice neat stack on my shelf
since last year & now it's on the floor - waiting.   With no pressing
 sewing obligations on my dance card I decided it's time to work
my way through all of it.
 A musical quilt almost done.
This collection of fabrics was in the stack I wrote
about above.  It will be ready to quilt this
weekend and with all the rain we are going to
get I can't think of anything better to do.

1 comment:

  1. Those napkin rings are so pretty. A rainy weekend is perfect for sewing.

    ReplyDelete