Wednesday, July 4, 2018

4th of July & Some Finished Projects

Does this not surprise you ... Derby sniffing and
inspecting my work. 
Don't tell anyone but this fabric was like $2.99 per
yard. I ordered 4 yards at a price like that.

 I'm made these for our neighbors two boys.
 Mermaid pillowcase.
 These will be going to the 2 little guys as well.
I think their mom will be thrilled!
 Two ice cream cone pillows are going to the twin 2 year
old girls on the corner.  I purposely didn't over stuff them
since these are bigger then the girls!
 This fabric has been on the shelf for ages so I did
 a simple kids quilt for someone down the road.

 I've been making Christmas stockings!
This has already been posted to the Christmas 
in July FB auction benefiting Westie Rescue Southeast.
I also added 2 Christmas quilts as a set so I'm
hoping they bring in a few $'s for the cause.
Silly me ... it was late one night and I did something
stupid.  I put the cuff on backwards so that the seam
is facing the front [toe] instead of the heel side.
I'm giving this slightly defective stocking away
in a FB flash give-a-way.

2 comments:

  1. What cute fabric for a great price. Those will be fun for a little one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like Derby is trying to help with your designs. I love these fabric pieces and priced so reasonably. Thanks for the share, loved stopping by. Have a nice rest of your week.
    World of Animals

    ReplyDelete