Friday, July 6, 2018

Vineyard Valley Napkins/Table Runner

 I promised Vanessa at Jaftex Corporation photo's of the napkins
and table runner I made using the last of the Vineyard Valley
fabric collection she sent me.

 Vineyard Valley
by
Blank Quilting Corp.

 I want to have a dinner party in the fall so
I can use the napkins.




Wilson been carrying around this bottle of wine for ages so
I looked the value up on Vivino.  Current market value is $600.00.  
I think we should pop the cork to see if it's still any good.
I say that because it has not been properly stored in a wine cellar.
A Facebook friend is expecting her first baby.  It's a girl and
she wanted to decorated the baby's room using the theme of 
Paddington the Bear.  While I couldn't find any fabric
locally she did in Arizona and sent it to me.  Her westies name
is Weezer and Weezer must have been laying on the fabric
prior to her mailing it.  This is the first time Derby 
became obsessed with fabric and he stood there and barked at
it.  This was hysterical so I quickly made this quilt
and shipped it back to her.  

1 comment:

  1. The napkins and table runners are very pretty. You'll have to let us know how that $600 wine tastes if you decide to try it

    ReplyDelete