Saturday, August 4, 2018

Finishing Up Little Projects

 The fun part about making little westie dogs is
decorating them with ribbon, bows and crystals.
 The one on the right is one that I'm keeping just for me.




 I added more sparkles and embellishments to all the
Christmas stockings I made.  Now they are waiting to
be hung by the fireplace and you know the rest.

This is my favorite pair of stockings.  I'm not going to post
all the stocking photo's here but they will be on my
sewing blog should you be interested.
 Pardon the creases but these still need to be pressed.
I have a nice stack of holiday quilts just waiting
for the holiday season to start.

 Every year I make myself a holiday quilt and
as of right now this is it.

 I'm holding this westie holiday quilt for a future
rescue auction.
 The holidays are always better with a westie
and a Katie-made quilt.  This is going to
the Westie Foundation of America Facebook
auction scheduled in just a few weeks.
My husband now has his own quilt.  Well, it took me
long enough, right?  It is now resting on his
Lazy Boy recline in our other TV room.
As I told Wilson ... see miracles do happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment