Monday, August 6, 2018

A Walk in the Glen

A Walk in the Glen 
I finished hand sewing the binding on this last night and
it will be mailed to Lee soon.  From there Lee will be
taking this to "Montgomery" which is the big terrier show in October.

 The back fabric is one I finally decided to part with.
 ... Julep ...
 A second batik quilt.  The blocks are 3" x 10" and
this is as simple as it gets.  Love working with this fabric.
Julep is mad at me because she had her yearly senior
physical with blood work this morning.  I also had
to tell her that she needs to go back to the vets tomorrow 
morning because they screwed up one tube of blood
and need more to finish the rest of the tests.  So far
all her results are just fine - the only down side is
the hit my wallet has taken.  For both Julep & Derby
it was a tad under $1,000 - now that's crazy!
. . .
The bottom portion of the above photo is the beginning of
a bed runner that will be going to Lee as well.
I'm making it to blend with the quilt so it can be combined
as one item or split for two.  I hope these items bring in
a few $'s for the cause.

1 comment:

  1. Very nice quilts and I like the fabric on the back of that first one.
    That's is crazy for the vet bill. I wonder if they have jacked the prices up as a way to convince people to buy the pet health insurance.

    ReplyDelete