Wednesday, August 22, 2018

"LOVE from PARIS"

 Derby sends his LOVE from underneath my sewing table.
 Wilson and I are not writing this post from Paris but maybe
one day we will.  "LOVE from PARIS" is the fabric line I
ordered from Hancock of Paducah.
 This is the quilt my sister asked me to make for her as a gift.
 I've been in Baltimore for the past several day and my
package of fabric was waiting patiently for me to come home.
 I ordered four other Paris print fabrics which I forgot
to take a picture of.  

Decision ... new roof or vacation in Paris?
As you can see the roof won.  
 Paris will just have to wait.

The roofers think they will have the front finished by tomorrow.
The guys will be removing the satellite dish so we will
be without Internet for a day or so.  Wilson has Direct TV
scheduled to replace it back on the roof Friday [that is
if everything goes as planned].  Want to make a bet it doesn't.
 So in this post we are going ... from Paris ... to the roof ... to Xmas.
 My neighbor gave me a handful of leftover material and while
I was cutting this one into squares I knew I needed to use it. 
 I pulled the border fabric from my stash and whipped 
this one up.  It's really simply and cute.
The roof banging begins at 7:30 in the morning.
With the good weather we are hoping they will
complete the roof by next week.


2 comments:

  1. I like all the quilts.
    When they did the roof here they had it done in a day. My roof looks to be a whole lot smaller than yours though. Hope it all goes off without a hitch and they get it done quickly

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such a cute pup! I love the different patterns that you used for your quilt as well. Very pretty. Thanks for the share, hope you have a fantastic weekend. Keep up the posts.

    World of Animals

    ReplyDelete