Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Hello There!

 Everything was progressing in the cold/flu department until
this afternoon.   I needed to go to the guild meeting this
morning to drop off all the sewing I did for Outreach. 
After the meeting I went to lunch with JoAnn then
came right home and within an hour I had no voice.
This is a real bummer! 
 Sixty-one {61} fish - stars - dogs - bunnies - bears
will be distributed to Early Head Start by Chris.
This was many hours of cutting, sewing, stuffing and stitching.
 Both little gnomes quilts will be finished by Outreach.
 I saw this fabric at Hobby Lobby and purchased a yard
on sale.  All that is required is a simple back seam.
These are for the twin [2-1/2 year old] girls who 
live on our block.  I'm hoping they fit.  The little
headbands match perfectly.
 Derby
Chris asked if I could use a half bolt of this fabric.   I
immediately saw pillowcases.  I managed to cut 11 cases
out and if everything goes as planned
they will be done tomorrow.


1 comment:

  1. That's a lot of stuffed toys. You'll make a lot of little ones happy with those. Those skirts are adorable.
    Sorry to hear about losing your voice. Thank goodness you don't need it to sew though

    ReplyDelete