Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Simple Small Quilts for Kids

 Did anyone get the number of that bus that ran me over?
What started out as a cold turned into the flu with a temperature
topping 101.2  - I was feeling pretty miserable and am still
trying to get over it.  In any event, I did mange to get several
small and very simple quilt tops made for Outreach to
finish up and pass out.  The one [above] is Harry Potter
fabric which I found on the free table at a guild meeting.
 Julep looks like I feel - down for the count.


 I read that one of my Facebook friends little boy was
sick so I made these for him.  Wilson dropped
them in the mail for me today.
 This one really turned out so cute I thought about
keeping it - then I reminded myself I can't keep them all.

This combo of fabrics is at least 3 years old but none
the less some little girl will be very happy to 
have this to nap under.  I've also been making small
stuffed soft toys for Chris to take to Early Head Start
for the kids - this was a good project to do
while sitting on the sofa with not much energy
to anything else.  I'll post the photo's of all the stars,
fish, bunnies, teddy bears and little doggies soon.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear you were sick. I'm impressed, sick and still managed to get all that done. Hope you're feeling 100% soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. We hope you are feeling much better now. The Harry Potter one is just so cool looking. We love the books and movies so much. We feel like Julep today with all this rain and wish we could just lay around and have a lazy day. Thanks for sharing all the beautiful work that you do. Have a great day.
    World of Animals

    ReplyDelete