Monday, November 19, 2018

 From that bolt of fabric Chris gave me at the guild meeting
I finished 11 pillowcases for the kids.
 Julep sleeping while I press fabric.
 This little lap quilt is in the mail to a relative
who lives in Delaware.  Hope she likes this
early Xmas gift from me.

 I made holiday boxes with a several cute things for 
the twin girls who live up the street.  I asked the girl's mom
if [Charlotte & Ellie] would like new holiday quilts 
and she said yes.  Tomorrow evening I'll pop over
for a short visit with the boxes. 
Little Red Riding Hood
All the silver bells are polished and we are waiting for the 2018
bell to be delivered.  We are running out of room but Wilson
still wants to keep up the tradition.

1 comment:

  1. That little red riding hood fabric is adorable. There are going to be some very happy little girls.
    You need an expandable shelf for the growing collection of bells :)

    ReplyDelete