Wednesday, December 19, 2018

 Santa will be here soon ... are you ready?


 The photo's came into the blog out of order.
I love the color of the flowers as well as the background
they are printed on.  Wish I had more for pillowcases.
 Big ... bright ... bold ... the back fabric.
 This is the first quilt I started and finished on the new
Bernina.  It's for my aunt who I will see after the holidays.
 Derby found me taking photo's in my sewing room.
 I have piles of fabric sorted according to what I feel will
work nicely together.  This combo was in said stack for a year. 
 Did I mention I have binders of quilt patterns that one day
I hope to try.  While this pattern is simple I will be using it again. 
 The blocks are not sewn together in rows [yet] 
so I told Derby no running.
 Our Christmas tree is lit as I write this blog post ...
... as well as the fireplace is glowing 
on this chilly winter night.

1 comment:

  1. Is there anything cuter than a sleeping Westie? The quilts look great.
    Your tree is really pretty. I've been turning mine on in the evening instead of the lamp

    ReplyDelete