Tuesday, December 25, 2018

Merry Merry

On Christmas Eve we drove into Baltimore to my Mom's to
eat food, exchange a few gifts and catch up with family.
This is Ali who is my cousin Michele's daughter.  
Ali is in her second year of nursing school.
She also loves Julep and Julep loves her. 
 Ali, Julep, Bradley and Robert.
Bradley is in law school in NC and is Robert's girlfriend.
Robert works for Traveler's and is considering going
to law school at some point.  This is the second year Bradley
has joined us for Christmas Eve.  She is a lovely
young lady and I hope they get married some day.
 Ali and a few of her girlfriends are driving to Florida.
Apparently, they have done this many times before.
 Cousin Michele and Julep
Michele has three children, Ali, Robert & Jordon
Jordon had to work again this year & he was missed.
 Michele has Julep's bag of treats.
 My Mom ... Dot
 Me, Julep and Mom
 I love the way Derby is sitting on the steps.
 Nephew Billy and Mom.
She is opening up one of her gifts from my sister.
 Billy, Mom and sister Debby.
Billy decided to buy a new SUV for Christmas.
 While I ordered the Swarovski star for this year 
Wilson ordered me the angel.  It was under the
tree this morning.
 Wilson also ordered 2 boxes of croissants from 
William Sonoma.  I woke up to the smell of them
baking in the oven this morning.  These are worth 
every cent and every calorie.
 This morning while drinking coffee and eating croissants
straight from the oven Wilson put on the TV and came
across the Mask with Jim Carey.  The dogs loved
the action and sat and watched it for the longest time.


 Derby ... our special little boy.
From our house to yours we send you wishes
for a merry Christmas.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a wonderful Christmas. It looks like Julep got plenty of attention at your moms.
    Those croissants look really good

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas! I think Julep enjoys getting spoiled by extended family!!!

    ReplyDelete