Saturday, January 12, 2019

Ain't Life A Hoot by Henry Glass Fabrics

 Much to my surprise I found a Fed-X package sitting by
my front door on Friday.  When I saw the return address
I knew exactly what was in the box ... F-A-B-R-I-C
 This collection was sent to me by Vanessa's new
assistant.  When Jennifer asked me what lines I would
like to work with I said surprise me.  Part of the
surprise was how quickly this collection arrived.
 Ain't Life A Hoot
by
Henry Glass Fabrics

 I'm in love with this particular piece because of
the various holiday owls.  In case you didn't know
I love owls.  Went I told Wilson what was in the box
he said ... you love owls!
 I already have one project almost done using a new
pattern I decided to try out.

Here is one column.  While this isn't going to be a big
quilt it will be a nice size for a baby or small child.
... On another note ...
I have to ask myself why I didn't buy a wood pressing
mat years ago.  Ironing on this pad does make a difference
in getting those seams as flat as possible.
Ordered via Amazon if anyone is interest.

Now back to watching our first snowfall on 2019

1 comment:

  1. What a nice surprise for you especially since it was owls. I like them too.
    The fabric in the 3rd picture down really stuck out to me. I think it's the blues

    ReplyDelete