Monday, February 18, 2019

Knit Chicks by Henry Glass & Co.

Knit Chicks 
This is the second group of fabric from Jennifer at Jaftex.
   I wondered if this was actually meant for me or the sales rep.
This grouping was stapled together and had the fabric
reference numbers on the top cardboard piece.  
 I was very careful in removing the two big staples
holding all the fabric together.
 This collection has two panels.  I didn't use this one.
 Chicks and Sheep

 "Knit Chicks"
by
Jody Houghton
for
Henry Glass & Co.
I was trying to get the binding sewn on but ...
Derby was in a mood today and wanted
his photo taken ... so I did ... and the binding waited.

 He's such a cute little stinker!


 Julep ... being the diva she is.

The finished quilt.  This is actually the back.
Just a few simple borders and blocks along the top
and bottom and it's done.
 The center of the panel.
 This is the front of the quilt and I'm planning on taking
 better photo's for Jaftex to use later.
 Can't say I'm crazy about this fabric.  I'm considering giving it away
on Facebook to someone who knits once the photo's
I've taken have been cleared by Jaftex.

Spring Awakens
Better photo's on the way which I'll post later.
So ... this now completes projects using all the free fabric.
Next up from the sewing room will be using the
leftover fabric from the big quilt I sent off to
Missouri Star Quilters
[which has not been returned yet].

1 comment:

  1. That panel is rather cute but not nearly as cute as Derby.

    ReplyDelete