Saturday, February 16, 2019

Spring Awakens

"Spring Awakens"
by Henry Glass & Co.
Fed-X delivered my package of free fabric from Jaftex on Monday.
I was very pleased with the selection.  The second package of
fabric arrived two days later and I will post this 
collection late in the week.
 Derby
 When we came back home from vacation I started having
computer issues - I basically couldn't log into my computer
so I couldn't get past the screen saver.  Once I got the tech
to re-set my password everything was good.  Now I'm
having trouble with my photo's as well as not being
able to open up documents I have stored in Word.
I'm not happy.

 Getting ready for Valentine's Day

 On the way to our doctor's appointment on Wednesday 
Wilson mentioned he had a new steak recipe he
wanted to try ... so we decided to have one 
couple over for a last minute V'day dinner.
 Everything turned out great and the new steak recipe
is a winner.   All had a great time with plenty of food and wine.
I added this crazy dog quilt to the New England Westie
Rescue auction prior to getting on the cruise.  At that
point it wasn't done so all I posted was a photo
of the front with approximate size.  It raised $70 
and I'm happy with that.  For some reason my
computer will not allow me to add the photo of
the quilt back.  This is perplexing to say the least!

2 comments:

  1. Computer issues are so frustrating.
    Those roses are beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. You seem to have such a wonderful life I just cannot imagine having and doing all the things you do. I am hand sewing a handkerchief quilt now where you take old handkerchief and fold them into ladies dresses and sew them on the squares it is very slow work but it is beautiful.
    Sweet William The Scot

    ReplyDelete