Friday, March 15, 2019

Projects

 Finally ... I finished hand sewing the binding on this quilt.
This took several days to do.
 While hand sewing the binding looks better nothing
beats the speed of sewing it down via the Bernina.
 The start of a new little quilt.
 This collection of fabric were sitting on the floor in my
sewing room for a few months.  Basically waiting for
me to find the right pattern.
 The finished blocks are 5" and have to ask myself
exactly what was I thinking. I should have looked a little
longer for a pattern with a larger finished block.
 A panel cut into smaller blocks for a baby quilt.
 Derby
Julep
I'm playing around with the layout of the blocks posted
above.  Am thinking of separating the rows of blocks
with a 2-1/2" strip [of this fabric] so the eyes will
have a place to rest.  We shall see!

1 comment: