Tuesday, May 21, 2019

Over The Top Busy

It's been over the top busy cleaning out, packing, moving and
unpacking my mom in her new condo.  
 Now that this is almost over [we still need to spend a little
more time at her old home] I can finally pull the cover
off my sewing machine and hope that she's not mad
at me for neglect.
 Taken several weeks ago.   The babies are no longer babies.
  We now have a bunch of baby bunnies eying our plants.
 In between trips to Baltimore I did make this super-easy
lap quilt for the poetry editor that helps Wilson with
the Delmarva Review.  Anne is also a poetry teacher at the
University of Delaware as well as a writer.

 The back wording alone was bland so I pulled the
medallion fabric from my stash for more interest.
 Poem by Robert Frost
 For my birthday Wilson gave me a gift card to 
Hancock of Paducah.  I ordered this [newly released] fat
quarter set as well as a quilt kit which will be shipped soon. 
 Collection of 12 Fat Quarters
William Morris Bloomsbury
by
Free Spirit Fabrics

1 comment:

  1. Moving is never fun. Glad you almost have it done. I've been wondering where you've been

    ReplyDelete