Friday, May 24, 2019

Blue Angels

 Each year the Blue Angels put on an air show in Annapolis
[Maryland] which is about an hour from our house.
Today while I was drinking my morning coffee on
the porch the Angels did 2 pass-overs above our house.  I was
able to snap this photo and Wilson managed to snap 
a few more.  Due to the speed my camera had a hard time
focusing on the jets - this one was the best.
 A few photo's of St. Michaels after dinner this week.
 This weekend marks the beginning of 'tourist' season in
St. Michaels so the town will be packed full of people.
 The town park with canons.
 From my backyard flower bed.
 Peonies 
 First coneflower of the season.
 Last night I was playing around on my iPad and
used the app called ArtEffect to re-create this photo.
I plan on spending time in my sewing room today to
work on a few projects.  Until then ... wishing you a
Happy Memorial Day.

1 comment:

  1. Those peonies are so pretty. I like the last two pictures. Those look like paintings.

    ReplyDelete