Tuesday, May 28, 2019

What's Not to Love About Free Fabric!

 My sister gave me 2 jelly rolls last week.  While I could
have placed them nicely on my shelf I decided 
it was time to start trying some new patterns.
I'm not sure why this is called Almost Amish Scrap
Quilt but it's one I had marked to make for some time.

 Julep - helping me get organized.
 With the addition of fabric from my stash I made 
Windows with the second jelly roll from my sister.
 Julep likes this one 'cause pink is for girls.
 The center fabric is tiny white hearts by Dear Stella.
Next up ... free fabric delivered Fed-X today.
 Jennifer not only sent me 1 package of free fabric but
3 packages of free fabric.  I'm so happy ... so very happy!

 I love this fabric and hate to cut it ... but I must.
 I'm making something super-simple and quick so I can get
photo's to Jennifer before we leave for California next week.
 This is what I consider 'blender' fabric. 

 I didn't have time to pull the names of the collections
but will list them later in case anyone is interested.

 Christmas fabric ... I could work on Xmas fabric all year long!


 Derby ... dreaming of all things nautical.
I've got a lot on my plate between now and when we leave
for California next Thursday ... so wish me luck in getting
it all done prior to flying away on a big jet plane.  


1 comment:

  1. Hooray for free fabric. Must have felt a bit like Christmas. Loving all the quilts and the blues in that nautical collection are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete