Friday, June 28, 2019

Finished Items

 Burp cloths with fancy stitching were made with the stack
of excellent quality flannel Jennifer sent me.  The flannel
that [say] JoAnn's sells is thin and cheap.
 These are on the way to Jennifer's house to use when her baby
arrives in the fall.  I also made a 'sample' mini-crib sheet for
her to try.  Who knew there was such a thing as a mini-crib.
 Teepee's for the pee pee are simple to make.
These are for when you change diapers on a baby boy.
 We're ready for the 4th of July with this split rail
fence pattern quilt.  Kit from Jordon Fabrics.

 This was made for my mother as a condo warming gift.
A Jordon Fabrics pre-cut kit.  It's a treat to have the fabric cut
and ready to sew.  Is it worth the extra cost ... sometimes.

 My sister gave me a package of 10" squares so I decided
to give this new pattern a try. I gave this lap quilt to
her to keep or gift it to a friend.

 My sister also gave me a jelly roll [2-1/2" strips] so I made
this and pulled the center pink heart fabric from my stash.


 This is odd ... they usually don't sleep this close to each other.

 Using the Christmas fabric Jennifer sent I made-up
my own quilt pattern.



With temperatures at the extremely miserable level it's a
good day to be hanging out in my sewing room.
I'll be working with the last batch of wild fabric
Jennifer sent because I was told more is on it's way!

2 comments:

  1. We love the beautiful work that you do. The Christmas ones are our favorite. Wish the weather was like Christmas now around here. It's really hot around here lately. Thanks for sharing the great photos. HAve a wonderful day.
    World of Animals

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the quilts look great. I think my favorite would be the red white and blue one.

    ReplyDelete