Saturday, June 1, 2019

Quilt Show . . . Quilts

 This is the quilt I entered into the Bayside Quilt Show.
It's big and I would say it's one of the 'conservative'
quilt designs displayed at the show.
The difference in the coloring of the quilt background is due
to the evening sun pouring in through the upper windows of the
community center.  
... Quilt Show ...



 While I like modern quilts I just don't see myself doing this.




 I know this pattern and have it on my list of designs
I want to try.  What I would change is instead of
using black fabric for the windows I would use
westie fabric so they would be looking out.  

 Laura at the beverage and food table.
JoAnn [left] enjoying the reception with a fellow quilter.










 Marianne ... catching up with fellow quilters.
There are 3 other venues displaying quilts that we did not see.
Since I'm so busy getting ready for our trip it's unfortunate
I don't have the time to go back to see the rest of the show.

1 comment: