Tuesday, June 4, 2019

Sea Glass Napkins & Sunshine State Westie Rescue

 With leftover fabric from the 'Sea Glass' line I made a set
of 4 napkins.  Two turtles and two sea life.
On the back porch ... my photo layout.

 Jeniffer [at Jaftex] said she could use my photo's
 to help promote the line.


 It's the time of year when westie rescue auctions start
appearing on Facebook.  Since I had such overwhelmingly positive
comments on this quilt on FB I decided to donate it to the 
Sunshine State Westie Rescue Auction.
 The small cosmetic bags I purchased on our last cruise specifically for
the SSWR auction.  Bev [who is head of this group] also helps me with
my Westies Health -- From Ears to Tail Facebook group.
14 pieces of jewelry were given to me several years ago
by someone local who lost a westie.  She loved her dog so
much she couldn't keep this jewelry.  I told her it would 
go to a good cause.  The Sunshine State Westie Rescue Auction 
is that good cause.  
I hope the whale lap quilt, the two cosmetic bags and the 
14 pieces of jewelry bring the rescue a few dollars.


1 comment:

  1. I just love the fabric for those napkins. That blue is so pretty.
    Lots of good stuff to donate to the auction.

    ReplyDelete