Tuesday, July 30, 2019

A Few Finished Lap Quilts

 As I mentioned in yesterday's post here are the finished quilts.
The baby hippo will be donated to the Guild Outreach
to finish up and pass along.  
 I have a baby elephant panel which I'm working on now
that will also go to Outreach.
 Woodland Wonder's collection of fabrics.
Quilted, bound and ready to give-a-way.

 The back.
 The fabric collection is called travel and it's one
of the jelly rolls I picked up at Tuesday Morning.
 A new pattern I tried ... this is the one for Wilson.
 With the leftover's I made this for Derby.
 This pattern is a great way to use up leftover pieces.
That's it for today ... stay cool ... stay safe.

1 comment:

  1. That hippo quilt is so cute. I love the colorst in the second one. I like both patterns you used in the last two and the colors in those are great too

    ReplyDelete