Friday, August 2, 2019

Westie Houses ... The Beginning

 While I'm having fun making these little house blocks
it is taking me longer than I expected it would.
 Three rows done with several more rows to make.
 Derby
 My goal is to get this completed and added in a westie auction next week.
 Moving Things Around
I woke up this morning and decided to do a little re-arranging
in my sewing room aka "the production area".
I removed the tons stacks of fabric and told myself
I'm not buying any more fabric and then I said to
myself ... that's a lie - then I laughed and laughed.

I've been struggling with the lack of space on the left side of
my sewing machine which is crazy since I have such a
large room all my own.   Today I did something about it.
It was pretty simple to move the shelving next to each
other and re-organize the fabric and storage bins.
Then I moved over a small folding table which
gave me the space I needed next to my machine.

1 comment:

  1. The blocks look really cute. Your sewing room is so neat and organized. I've lied to myself a lot about not buying any more craft supplies.

    ReplyDelete