Saturday, December 28, 2019

"Bee Sweet" by Studioe Fabric

 I know it's been forever since I posted but have to tell you
I've been a sick little puppy!  This flu/sinus issue hit me like
several tons of bricks 2 days after we got home.  It wasn't
a great Christmas.  I was sick in bed and didn't even know what
day it was!  Passing out in the shower isn't fun and since once
wasn't enough I did it again and hit the bathroom floor.  
Thank goodness Wilson came running when he heard
a loud 'thud' or I would still be on the floor.  Only injury from the
fall [besides my pride] was a gash in my big toe and sore back muscles.
Now if only this cough would stop I would be happier.
 Well, that's enough of sick talk.   Let's move on to fabric.  I received 
two collections about a week before we left for NYC.  Here
is one collection called "Bee Sweet".
 The panel that came with the collection.
 Jeniffer asked me to make a quilt using this
collection - she wanted to gift it to someone.
I worked like a crazed person and this 
shipped out to her prior to our leaving for NYC.

 Bee Sweet was a really sweet and cheery line to work with.
While I didn't have time to work the panel into the back of the
quilt I did put in a nice accent center piece.  From start
to finish of this quilt was 9-1/2 hours.
Tomorrow I'll post the second line of fabric's
which is nautical in nature.

1 comment:

  1. So sorry to hear you've been sick. I hear that the flu is going around here too. Glad you didn't get hurt when you fell in the shower.
    The quilt looks wonderful. You are so good at making those and quick too.

    ReplyDelete