Friday, January 17, 2020

Jot Dots ... Additional Quilt Tops

A close-up of the blocks with added zebra fabric as the
center focus.  Jot Dot collection from Blank Quilting. 
 What I strive for is to use all the fabrics in a particular collection.
 This means it doesn't get put back in my stash just to sit there.
With the 5" blocks leftover I decided to sew them into 4 patch
blocks then simply cut a 9-1/2" zebra block to go between.  
I showed this yesterday minus the multi-color paisley border.
After I took the 'official' photo's I felt the quilt was
a little plain.  A simple add-on border gives it style.

All three of the Jot Dot quilts will be donated to Outreach.
Chris will then take the appropriate steps to get them finished.
While I love all three I simply can't keep them all.
They will find their way to a forever home soon.

1 comment:

  1. They all look fabulous. I can't even pick a favorite.

    ReplyDelete