Sunday, January 26, 2020

Emelia Dreams On by Blank Quilting

 Arriving via Fed-X I found a new package of fabric sitting
by my front door.  This makes me extremely happy!
 This collection is called
Emelia Dreams On
by
Blank Quilting
 This is a follow-up to the original Emelia’s Dreams collection.
Emelia Dreams On features inspirational quotes, and lots of fun
prints for young teens. Included are rainbows, unicorns,
paisleys, tiaras, butterflies, hearts and more.
 Totally adorable!
This line ships out to local fabric stores in February.
 Here is just one of my completed projects.  The one-hour
fabric basket actually takes me less than an hour.
It just so happened I had a unicorn to put in the basket.
 The basket and other items I made are being shipped to
Vanessa [who use to send me fabric until Jennifer took
over this responsibility] to give to her granddaughter 
{Carter Rose} who will be 6 years old in a few week.
She loves pink, purple and unicorns!
I'll post the other items once Vanessa receives the box.
 On another note ... I made 4 sample scarves out of fleece and
sent them off to Rebekah at The Child's Haven.  She will
see how the sizes work on a few of the kids.
Scott {the President of Jaftex} gave me a stack of fabric when 
we visited New York in December.  What I decided to do is share my
good fortune with the ladies at my Guild.  I cut the fabric into fat
quarters for a brown bag give-a-way at the annual February Sew-In.
This event is once a year and takes the place of the normal
monthly meeting.  I'm hoping the free fabric give-a-way
 encourages more guild members to come and sew the day
away for and excellent cause ... Outreach.  I had enough fabric
to make a total of 20 bags.   Since Sew-In is so close to
Valentine's Day I made up little sacks of Hershey Kisses.
I'm hoping this give-a-way will be fun because
everyone loves to come out for a good cause
plus everyone loves something for free.



1 comment:

  1. Loving the colors in those fabrics. Your one hour basket is adorable. What a nice thing to do with the fabric you got. I'm sure everyone who gets one of your brown bags will be thrilled

    ReplyDelete