Saturday, February 8, 2020

Quilts & Rainbow

 Time sure flies when you're having fun in the sewing room.
I'm working with fabric I have on hand to move it off my
shelves and to make room for more ... eventually.
 The quilt tops you see here will all be going to Outreach
to finish up and pass on to those in need.
 Derby giving the old stink eye.


 Nap time on the quilt top ... but what else is new.
This group on fabrics is called "Sugar Sack".  I
made 3 nice size tops with bindings.  What I love ...
the fabric is bright and spring-like.
 All tops are made using simple blocks but even simple
block tops take time to make.
 Holy smokes it's a rainbow!
I looked out my sewing room window yesterday 
and there is was ... a rainbow.  I ran downstairs with
camera in hand and snapped a few pictures off
the back deck.  What a treat to see.
 I couldn't figure out how to combine [the above photo] with
this one to make a complete rainbow so you'll
just have to imagine.

1 comment:

  1. The quilt tops look great and that rainbow is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete