Friday, March 13, 2020

All You Need is Love and a Dog

 All You Need is Love and a Dog
This collection came in 1 yard cuts of the fabric which
gives me more wiggle room in the creative area.
Derby showing off the panel.
 The prince ... what a face!
 Cutting the blocks and designing the layout in my head.
The blocks with the white strip separating the two
fabrics originally was going to be placed around the panel.  
It just didn't work.  I decided simple was the way to go.
It took some figuring on what size the finished blocks needed
to be in order to make them work with length of the panel.  
 Taken at the harbor in St. Michaels.  It was a cloudy day
and Wilson was kind enough to be my quilt holder.
 This quilt will be added to the Westie Rescue
Southeast fundraising auction starting soon.
 Julep
 Just off the ironing board.  I went downstairs to get my
camera and came back and found this. 
 The panel quilt will be sent to Jennifer next week.
Back Fabric
I added strips into the back fabric for fun.
I still have some leftover fabric and I'm going to
make a small quilt for Outreach to finish.
. . .
Today's Project
Completing the quilt using the collection called "Blessed".
This will be given to a neighbor who may move.
. . .
Next Project
You never know what will come out of my sewing room
[or as Wilson calls it ... the production area].
The next project ... 40 Tooth Fairy pillows.
The Child's Haven asked me if I could make them.
They seem simple enough after I took a quick 
look on Pinterest.
In June the school will have a dentist come in to
talk with the kids about good dental hygiene.
They will give each child a tooth brush, floss,
toothpaste and now a tooth fairy pillow.  


2 comments:

  1. These are both adorable. It looks like Julep and Derby think that quilt should stay with them though :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cigarette smoking is the number one risk factor for lung cancer,cigarette smoking is linked to about 80% to 90% of lung cancer deaths. Lung cancer is the most common form of the disease in the world and 90 percent of all cases are caused by cigarette smoking. About 10 to 15 percent of smokers develop lung cancer — although they often die of other smoking-related causes like heart disease, stroke or emphysema. lung cancer often goes unnoticed in its early stages. As the disease develops, a persistent cough  develop and chronic cough worsen. including chest pain, shortness of breath, hoarseness, bloody fluid coughed up from the respiratory tract, and frequent bouts of bronchitis or pneumonia. Sometimes all your bones begin pains or hurts you so bad, headaches, dizziness,I was so pissed off and tired of my life,after I developed lung cancer from cigarette smoking and I was at the point of death,through my boredom I was surfing the internet then  I came across re Dr James herbal mix. who said he can cure lung cancer with his herbal mix and got herbal cleansers from smoking too.I really thought it was a joke until I have gotta try. when I contacted him,he said yes he can. so little time I thought  about it and bought the herbal medicine which I took couple of week to get to me.within one week of taken it I started seeing  a lots of changes till  I was totally cured. his treatment is so unique,I never thought i will be able to be free from Lung Cancer and smoking treat too.He saved my life and I'm strong and healthy right now.You can speak with Him direct on his mobile/whatsapp  +2348152855846
    E-mail  drjamesherbalmix@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete