Wednesday, March 11, 2020

Harbor Days from Blank Quilting

 Panel from the "Harbor Days" collection.
 This the entire collection of fabrics from Blank Quilting
called "Harbor Days".  It is a lovely grouping of nautical 
themed fabrics.
 This afternoon Wilson and I drove over to the harbor in 
St. Michaels and took a few pictures of the nautical quilts.  
The weather wasn't perfect but I needed to get this done
for Jennifer to post on social media.
 Right now the boat in the background is the only one in
the harbor but wait another month and there won't be a
boat slip to be found.  We live in a tourist-type of town.



 The quilt patterns were designed by me and each quilt is
lap size which fits nicely over the back of a sofa.  
For the quilting design I picked a simple wave
pattern which symbolizes water in motion.
 This is my favorite which I will more than
likely keep just for little old me.
 The back fabric for both quilts were pulled from my
extensive nautical fabric stash.
Happy Sailing

1 comment: