Thursday, July 23, 2020

This & That

 If there is a quilt on the floor that is the exact place you
will find Julep.

 A Facebook friend asked if I could make her a
quilt for her little girl if she sent me the fabric.
The fabric theme was trolls and apparently they
are coming back in style.  She sent the pink and blue 
trolls and I added the yellow and the two accent fabrics.

 She also sent the back fabric and since I had fabric 
leftover from the front I made blocks for the back.
 One of the quilts I just added the binding to
for Outreach.  Now it's on to the ladies to
hand sew that binding down to the back.
 Here is the bag that Michele dropped by my front
door this morning.  This made Derby's day.
 Good sniffs all around!
 This cracks me up.  If he could have crawled 
into that bag he would have.
Once Derby started pulling the quilts out of the bag
I took it upstairs and put it on my desk out of his
reach.   Today I got all the bindings made, sewed 
them to the quilts, and now they are secure back in the bag.  

1 comment:

  1. Who knew a dog could get so excited over a bag of quilts...lol
    I love that pink and green together

    ReplyDelete