Friday, July 24, 2020

Return to Sender

 This quilt block is named
Return to Sender
 I'm guessing the designer of this block looked at it and
said ... why that looks like a mail slot so I'll name it
Return to Sender.
 I can see where the designer was coming from naming this block
but for me I see the top of a Kleenex box.  I'm a little
curious ... what would you have named this block?
 Julep ... in all her sweetness.
 I have to say I'm personally not a big fan of purple
but I do like most of the print fabric in this collection.
This was a jelly roll kit I had sitting around my sewing room
since last year.  It was time it found a new home so I'm 
donating this one to Chris for Outreach to finish up and
give to someone in need.  
Note to Chris:  Julep not included!


1 comment:

  1. You're right the blocks do look like Kleenex boxes. The quilt is really nice

    ReplyDelete